Our Compressed Gas Services
We come to you, and provide ONSITE cylinder recycling services nationwide so you can avoid costly and highly regulated transportation of cylinders
What We Do
Reasonable day and per cylinder rates without surprise up-charges
Simple to understand process and procedures
Highly trained professional staff
Fully licensed and insured
Contact Us Today!
WE’RE YOUR BEST RESOURCE FOR THE ECONOMICAL PROCESSING, RECYCLING AND DISPOSAL OF COMPRESSED GAS CYLINDERS.
At Jet Stream Compressed Gas Services, we provide cost-effective gas cylinder management services – including recycling and disposal – to the Scrap Metal, environmental, industrial and recycling industries.
We don’t want used cylinders to end up in landfills where they impact the environment or to build up out back in your yard where they can be neglected for years and pose a physical and environmental hazard.
We come to you and provide ONSITE cylinder recycling services nationwide so you can avoid costly and highly regulated transportation of cylinders.
Typically, Environmental Health and Safety Professionals look to JSCGS when….
- They are concerned by the risk from compressed gas cylinders that sneak in and accumulate in their yards and warehouses.
- They are under significant pressure to enforce company policies and government regulations in the most cost-effective manner possible.
- They are committed to improving their budget planning and compliance reporting.
- They are frustrated by the management and administrative time required to continually source and manage multiple vendors and proposals for cylinder disposal.
Jet Stream CGS continues to grow because we are very different from what you will find in the marketplace.
- Reasonable day and per cylinder rates without surprise upcharges.
- Simple to understand process and procedures
- Highly trained professional staff
- Fully Licensed and Insured
Jet Stream Compressed Gas Services makes it easy
to fix your cylinder problems and Recycle Your Risk
MANAGED SERVICES PROGRAM
As a result of requests from our national customers that accumulate cylinders regularly as part of thier day to day business operations, we are pleased to announce the availability of Jet Stream Compressed Gas Service’s (JSCGS) Managed Services Program (MSP). These are annual or multi-year agreements that relieve you of the constant burden of managing your cylinder waste cycle with a minimum of administrative oversight. These programs are tailored to ensure you meet and exceed your environmental requirements and government regulations and in the most cost efficient manner.
The Jet Stream Compressed Gas Services Managed Services Program offers the following features and benefits:
1. Inventory Management
Set holding time and per site maximum inventory levels according to corporate policy and Government Regulations. A Jet Stream coordinator will arrange to have your sites serviced to adhere to your requirements and manage your cylinder inventory
2. On-line Database and Reporting
Secure, web based access to an easy to use, private database portal which allows and encourages your staff to tag and record incoming cylinders. We’ll even supply the tags. We’ll also supply you with quarterly or as-needed reporting and trend analysis on inventory status allowing you to more accurately track intake levels and frequency, storage levels and risk exposure for specific sites or enterprise wide.
3. Certificates of Recycling
JSCGS will provide a certificate of recycling for all cylinders recycled on site along with weights of recovered or flared materials.
- Improved Compliance reporting – know what you have on-site and what’s been mitigated and have the data to back it up.
- Reduced Management burden – sites are serviced when needed, as needed in accordance with your corporate policy without the need for manual inventory and mitigation tracking.
- Improved budget planning and expense forecasts with real time and historic reports giving you increased insight into intake trends and associated mitigation costs.
- Reduced time and expense required to continually source and manage multiple vendors and proposals – Mitigation fees are negotiated and set up-front for the duration of the contract.
JSCGS’s Managed Services Program will keep all of the stakeholders in your company breathing easier by reducing management time, controlling costs and ensuring compliance.
Call now at 678-786-9339 to discuss your current cylinder management needs and to determine if our Managed Services Program would be a good fit for your organization.