Do you have compressed gas cylinders on your property? Instead of letting them sit and posing a safety risk to you and your team, recycle yours
and earn money from the scrap metal. At Jet Stream Compressed Gas Services, we are your experienced compressed gas cylinder
Why Recycle Your Compressed Gas Cylinders?
Why go through the process of compressed gas cylinders disposal and recycling? Discover a few reasons why:
- Recycling helps the environment: Compressed gas cylinders are often made of metal, which can be recycled and reused.
- Recycling prevents potential safety risks: Compressed gas cylinders often have hazardous or unsafe gases in them that could explode if
unmaintained. Recycling ensures this doesn’t happen.
- Recycling earns you money: Scrap metal can often sell for top dollar, which, in turn, gives you additional funds to go toward your
If you’re unsure of whether recycling is right for your compressed gas cylinders, speak to us today.
How Can We Help?
At Jet Stream Compressed Gas Services, we provide on site compressed gas cylinder processing. You can rely on us for:
- Versatile cylinder recycling: We don’t recycle one type of compressed gas cylinder. We can recycle all types of non-hazardous cylinders
from fire extinguishers to propane tanks.
- Safe handling: We comply with the guidelines set by DOT and the Compressed Gas Association.
- Flexible pricing: Whether you need to recycle just a few cylinders or process hundreds, rely on us for flexible pricing that matches your
- Thorough recycling: We have a comprehensive recycling process, including recycling and recapturing gases, as well as
helping you to dispose of dangerous cylinders through third parties.
- Efficient processing: We are able to handle any gas cylinder recycling project and often process 100+ cylinders a day.
We are fully insured and licensed for your protection. Please call us at 678-786-9339 to let us know about your compressed gas recycling needs.